Monday, October 6, 2008

27

"I've had a birthday shout hooray!" . Am I the only one who wonders how I got to be so old? I mean, I know 27 is not at all old, but it seems to old for me. Does that make sense? It feels like Craig and I just got married a little while ago, and it's now six years and two kids later. I just feel so blessed that Craig supports me in my decision to be a stay at home mama, because I would hate to be missing this time with Carter and Layla. I goes way to fast.
For my birthday Craig and I went down to SLC, and spent the night. It was a really fast trip, but it was great to be together. It seems like when we get away from home for a day, we magically go back in time, to the days we had no worries. It's so nice to revisit the foundation of our marriage, and remember how much we love each other. sorry, I got a little sappy there. hopefully Craig doesn't read this one. He hates it when I talk personal on here.
Basically, what I mean is, I'm getting old, and life is still good!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Happy Birthday -- Sounds like you had fun!!! Just think one year older one year wiser!!!

Jenny Bobo said...

Happy Birthdsy Susie! Love and miss you!