Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Christmas

I LOVE haveing a white Christmas! For me it never really feels like Christmas without snow, so I guess that would make this year EXTRA Christmasy... or something. We have about 12 inches of snow, and I love, love, love it. I was driving tonight with my kids in the car, playing/singing Christmas songs, looking at lights, and thinking about tomorrow, and I think I may have experienced my first little Christmas high. If Christmas was a drug tonight, I must have been smokin it, because I am all sorts of giddy and excited. I'll post Santa pictures in the near future.
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey lady!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!!! I will have to look at it with scott!!How are you guys?? You guys are the cutest family!!!