Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas fun






We had a whirlwind Christmas, but it was just so fun that I couldn't get stressed about it. We had a sledding/Christmas party with my Dads side of the family, and then we had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner party at Grandma Annas house. Can I just say, I love love love my Grandma. She is so AWESOME! It is really kind of funny in a way. She has outlived several of her dear friends, so now all of their husbands are calling my grandma for a good time. haha. Or just friendship, or something. All I know is she is so dang cute for a 89 year old woman, that I would call her too if I were an old man. haha. Anyway, here are some pictures from her party too.

2 comments:

Tenae said...

I was looking at your First Impressions website and I just wanted to tell you how awesome it is. It is a great website. I am so proud of you and I am super impressed at what a great business you have built.

Growing Up ~ Kelsey said...

Craig makes me laugh with all of his faces! My mom has LOTS of pictures of him with the funniest faces!