Sunday, February 8, 2009

love is in the air

yeah, that's right. Pretty much...love is in the air around here. Let me further explain. I'm sure you've heard about the 12 days of Christmas right? Well, I'm doing the 12 days of Valentines for Craig, and it's been really fun so far. I'll share some pictures from a couple of the (not so private) days.

The first day the kids and I hung hearts all over the house. Many of them have notes like "we go together like salt and pepper" on the salt and pepper shakers. Or on the silverware drawer the heart says "wanna spoon?". There were some really super funny ones I came up with, but we had to take those ones down, because I did a baby shower at our house Saturday. Lets just say, I'm glad Carter and Layla can't read yet. Hahaha.

Another day me and Carter made these yummy cookie flowers for Craig. we had a bunch of fun doing them, and even got to eat the ones we "accidentally" broke.

Yesterday my friend Crystal and I sent our husbands on a scavenger hunt. This is Crystal and Dillon Steed, some of our good friends.

after the boys found the treasure (aka, me and Crystal) we had dinner, played pool, and went to "yes man".

Yehaw!

The treasure hunters

Me and Crystal
I'll let you know some of the other stuff we do, but I can't say just yet. Don't want to spoil the fun for Craig....you know, on the off chance that he reads our blog for the first time ever. haha

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

So funny! You are so creative Susie! That's so fun that you guys still get together.

Jenny Bobo said...

This is such a fun idea Susie! I love it!