Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love you baby


Who is that gorgeous hunk you may ask? That would be my husband! Yes, it's true that nearly every single picture I have of him looks something like this. He doesn't just "smile" for the camera. It is also true that he never, ever, ever finishes a drink. oh, no. Instead he leaves it 1/4 of the way full of liquid and ice, so it condensates and drips all over the nearest surface that he happened to leave it on. And that fetish with his chap stick that some of you may have heard about... also true.
But, did you know that he is also the best husband in the world? He sends me flowers for no reason at all...other then he loves me (he's usually not even in trouble before he does it). The other night, I came home from a baby shower, and he had made me a romantic crab legs dinner. He makes me bubble baths. He snuggles with Layla and Carter, and leaves a light on at night, so they won't be scared. He works 70+ hours a week so I can stay home with our children. I could go on...and on and on, but I think you get the picture (and I don't want you to puke).
I love you Craig. For always!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I totally think that you are awesome. I had so much fun sitting with you at enrichment. Also I love the pottyness below. So So So cute. I love it!