Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hear Me

a few months back I mentioned a blogging conference that I was going to speak at...far distant into the future. Well, it snuck up on me. Tomorrow my sister Judy and I are headed down to Salt Lake for the CBC (Casual Bloggers Conference).

Things I'm excited for...

1. The yummy food at the speakers dinner
2. pedicure at Thursday night girls night
3. message at Thursday night girls night
4. hanging out with my girl
5. making new friends
6. being rejuvenated
7. having no kids for 2 1/2 days
8. speaking

Things I'm dreading a little...

1. packing and getting the kids all set for while I'm gone
2. Speaking
3. having no kids for 2 1/2 days
4. making new friends
5. not sleeping in my bed

Isn't it funny how sometimes the best parts of life are also the hardest?
I am learning a lot of things in my life recently, and this whole trial/rewards thing is one of them.
I have so many pictures to update on here...your going to love them.
Wish me luck this weekend, and I'll let you know how it goes, promise....it just might not be immediately:)

5 comments:

abbynormal said...

A very interesting observation, my dear. You'll be great, and you'll have a great time - and at the same time, don't worry, it will go by really fast. Love you! Good luck!

Tasha said...

Good Luck! You will do so great! I hope that you have an awesome relaxing time!

The Six Moores said...

You will do great Susan! and have tons of fun! you deserve it!

romriell_clan said...

I know you'll do so great!! You are 1 amazing woman!!

Tenae said...

Lets get together so you can tell me all about it!