Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi blog buddies. Things have been crazy busy in my neck of the woods, but honestly I don't think I would want it any other way. I guess I just have this need to feel like I'm being productive, or as Thomas the train would say "a really usefull engine".
Man has the Presidential election been exciting this year or what? However,I was absolutly heart broken and deflated when my man Mit dropped out, and now I just don't know what to do with my self. Sometimes I wish I had an angel on one sholder and a devil on the other telling me what to do, like on the cartoons. That would make everything so easy, because then I would know just to do what the angel said. In this case I fear that there would be a devil on both sholders, because I really don't care for any of the choices which remain. Oh well, what do ya do?
I was on nbc and fox news a couple of times this week, and that was kind of crazy. Good for business I must say. It's just wierd to hear people on the news saying your name and talking about you. Well have a great week. Susan

No comments: