Monday, April 6, 2009

Cleaning tip #1

(the following is taken from organizationforlife.blogspot.com)

How to: Clean white appliances with Baking Soda

For a long time I struggled to find something that would clean the water and ice station on my fridge. I felt funny using a harsh chemical where I got the water to make my baby's formula. So I searched and searched ... and then my mom visited. She was determined to help me win this battle and so she dumped some Baking Soda and scrubbed with a cloth ... and, lo and behold, it was miraculously clean and white just like it should be.

After the success with my fridge, I started to use baking soda on lots of my white appliances and I have continued to be pleased with the results. I am also happy to find Baking Soda in bulk at Wal-Mart for an awesome price.


How to use Baking Soda:
1) Wet cloth and wipe surface you are cleaning.
2) Sprinkle baking soda on dirty surface.
3) Wipe with wet cloth until clean.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

WOW! I'm so glad that you found me! We need to get together! You kids are getting so big! I can't believe Layla is old enough for her own bed.