Friday, April 17, 2009

Freeze Dance








The other night I told the kids we would play freeze dance if they ate all their dinner. I got a few funny pictures of their freeze poses. It's so funny to watch them, because they get so into it.
Side note. The yellow "skirt" Layla is wearing, um yeah, that used to be the sleeve on one of my ballet costumes. Every time I turn around she has taken off her diaper, and is trying to put it on. She loves the dang thing. Go figure. At least she has some great poses in it right?

3 comments:

Tasha said...

You guys better watch out! she is already into the mini skirts! Oh Boy! I love the picture that looks like she is mooning Carter! your kids are so funny!

Angie said...

I love Layla's poses. They're hilarious! I especially love the skirt.

Jason and Dana said...

I loved this post Susie!! What a cute family. Sounds like fun, I want to try freeze dancing with my kids sometime now.