Monday, May 25, 2009

Layla turns 2

In case you don't know by now, Layla believes with all her heart that she is a princess! To confirm this, Craig's Mom gave her a super cute pink princess skirt for her B-day....and she has barely taken it off ever since. She has worn it to the grocery store, the park, the gym, a primary activity, to play with her friends, and of course, to her birthday partaaay. Here are a few pictures of my Princess.
Layla, you are the sunshine in my soul. Without fail, you make me smile and laugh every time I feel like crying. I admire the way you can fall off a playground and not cry, yet have a broken heart when someone else gets hurt. You are so loving to everyone else, and such a nice sister to Carter. I'm so grateful I get to be your Mother, can hardly wait for the adventures I know are waiting for us. I LOVE you Layla.
Love, MOM



No comments: