Saturday, September 5, 2009

get away

Not as in "get away from me", but as in "wow babe, we need to get away from our crazy lives for a day, and just be together!" We have a great friend named Chris Dudley, we like to call him studley dudley. He took us fishing in a place I'm sure you have all been called Pine Idaho...oh you've never heard of it? My bad. It's in the middle of no where, and it's one of the most beautiful places ever. I guess they are just keeping it a secret or something, but we had a great time fishing there. We were cocanie fishing, and they are fire red salmon. So pretty. They spawn in this particular place, and they were just everywhere. In some of the pictures you can see them really well in the water....they are the red spots in the river.
We slept under the stars, and oh my work, I had almost forgotten how many stars there really are. It took my breath away when I looked up after we put out the fire. Wow.

You can really see the fish in this picture




2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Tell Studly Dudley hello for me.

The Happy Halls said...

Beautiful! Mom Hall