Monday, October 11, 2010

Stream

A while back My sister Joanne came to town (to take care of me after Benson was born), and we decided to go let the kids play in a cute little stream that is nearby. Nickole and her kids, Judy and her kids, Joanne and two of her kids, and me with my kids.

It was the perfect arrangement. The kids had the stream to play in, and the water was only 3-5 inches deep, so we didn't have to worry about the younger ones much. The Moms got to sit on the blankets in the shade and catch up on talk while passing around the new baby for everyone to get a turn. It was blissful.

Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in the mud, building a damn, splashing, and such funness.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Where is this at? Thats ideal! Hope you are enjoying your new bundle of joy (I am sure you are)!