Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm liberated

Well we didn't end up going to the temple today, but we are planning to go tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed. Good news though, Craig finished tiling the floor in our bathroom. Hooraaay. I'm so excited that I don't have to make the trek upstairs for my nightly midnight potty run. It looks really nice, he is one talented fellow. After we get the toilet and sink placed I will have to post a picture for you all to see, because I'm sure you are just dying to see our new toilet, right. For those of you who know me well I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but I decided today to cut my hair, and cut my hair I did. 15 inches to be exact. We braided it, and chopped it off, and mailed it to locks of love. I don't know what it is exactly, but something about cutting off that much hair is so liberating and exiting. I love it. I will have to post a picture of my new doo, and you can let me know what ya think. I will return and report after our journey to the temple tomorrow. Good day. Susan

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Your hair looks sooo cute by the way. I know that craig likes it long. But if it means anything at all I LOVE it short!! You are soo hot! :-) He He He