Monday, November 3, 2008

Grandma Anna

Annabeth, mom, Joanne, Me, Grandma Anna, and Judy
Hide and seek anyone?
my brother Matt, all my sisters, and my grandma Anna
All the streeper cousins together. We were only missing my brother Paul.

Annabeth, Grandma, and Judy.
Sisters
Last weekend my family had a party for my grandmas 89th birthday. My grandma is an amazing woman, and I have always felt like I had a really good relationship with her. She has cancer, and we don't know how much longer we will be blessed with her presence, so we had this great party for her. I think she really enjoyed herself, and felt the love we all have for her. Success, I would say.
I'm so glad I have sisters, and that we have good relationships with one another. One of my favorite things ever is to get together with them. We laugh, and get a little crazy, but I think that's what it's all about really. I love my family!

No comments: