My Family started a blog for my Mom. We will be posting updates there, and it will be a place where her/our loved ones can leave messages to the family.
the link is www.leslieromriellupdate.blogspot.com . It was getting hard for us to say the whole diagnosis to people over, and over, and over. So we make sure to keep it updated.
Another thing. My sisters and I just realized we have a whole life time worth of questions we want to ask her, but our chances of haveing them answered are fewer and fewer each day. We started a list, but we are having a hard time thinking of all the things we will wish we had asked her.
Here is what we have so far:
1. what advise would you want to give your grandchildren about high school?
2. what advise would you giveto your grandchildren about dating?
3. what do we say if we have a child that doesn't want to go to church?
4. what activities do you want us to do as a family?
5. Are there any traditions you want to make sure we pass on to our children?
6. How do we deal with daughter in laws?
7. What advise do you have for us when our children get married?
If you have any ideas of things we shoul ask her, or do with her this week please let me know. Thank you again for all the prayers and love.