Friday, January 15, 2010

through Carters eyes









I let carter go free with my camera around the house, and it was actually fascinating to me to see our home through his eyes.
Isn't it interesting what a little perspective can do?
Tonight I watched a broadcast dedicated to the disaster in Haiti...that gave me perspective.
I can not even begin to imagine what those poor people are going through right now, and the horrible things they see on a daily basis. Most of them do not have the fullness of the gospel to help them through their trials. I pray they can find peace.
I'm so thankful for the blessings of the gospel in my life. I don't know how I would handle trials without them. definitely wouldn't be with grace. I am so thankful to live in a place where neighbors look out for each other, and at least 20% of the people on my street have enough food storage in there homes to feet an army.
I have running water.
My kids are safely sleeping in their beds.
We all had plenty to eat for dinner...and then some.
I am blessed.

No comments: