Wednesday, July 7, 2010

smooshy faces

My little Chicky's could not seem to live with each other, or without each other. Every time I separated them, one would sneak into the others room, and the teasing would continue. I did what any good Mother would do...I locked them out of the house! It was actually a genius idea! you see, they had to work it out themselves, and I didn't have to listen to them in the meantime. Win/win.
As I went about my tasks inside I would periodically check out the window to make sure they were staying in the fenced backyard, and this is what I saw...





Yay, friends again.

I have a little tutorial coming up on how I made my designer front room curtains, stay tuned.

1 comment:

abbynormal said...

Brilliant! It reminds me of one of my old roommate's moms. When the kids would fight in public, she'd start singing at the top of her lungs. The kids would be so embarrassed that they'd stop fighting and band together to make mom stop. :)

Adorable pictures. By the way. :)