Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIY ruffle Throw



Today I have two sweet little sickies home from school, so I'm going to take the easy way out. Instead of writing my own tutorial I'm just going to give you the link to another one that is great, and I'm sure you will love muchly;)
To make this cutie for your bed go to


Guess how much money I spent on this project.......$0! Wooohoooo, that's right, it was free. Want to know how? Most hotels love to give their sheets to others that want them when they start to look a little tattered or worn. My sister and I got 3 big garbage bags full of clean white sheets from the Marriott last year for a project we were doing at the time, and I had a couple left over. I used one of my free white sheets from Marriott to make my ruffle throw, and thank you Judy for helping me get started on this:) It was much more fun to make with your company.

Tomorrow I'll show you something else I made with Sheets;)

TTFN

No comments: