Friday, January 20, 2012

Reveal????

Before!
 It wasn't a bad looking room to start with, but it just didn't have any charector...and that wouldn't do!


Ok, so I took some great shots of the "After" Room, and my camera has turned up missing. Grrrr!

I'm sure one of my "little helpers" has just put my camera in a "special place" (Layla in particular is known for her "special places", thinking back to my lost wedding ring) ;). As soon as it turns up I'll post the "Afters".

Have a great weekend:)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

can't wait to see the finished product. I love your family tree in the picture, where'd you get that?

abbynormal said...

The suspense, the suspense! I've been eagerly awaiting the unveiling! Can you just borrow a neighbor's camera or something?

Tiffany said...

What a cute room! You did a great job!

craig&susan said...

I got a kit to make the family tree from sierras (craft store) back when it was closing, but I do like how it turned out:)